To support National History Day, call, mail a check, or make your secure, tax deductible donation below.
- Enhances National History Day’s reach into more classrooms around the world.
- Pays for a wide range of professional development resources, including publications, webinars, workshops, and courses, to help more teachers learn how to implement and align the NHD framework with state and local standards.
- Makes the five-day National Contest possible each year on the campus of the University of Maryland, where we bring together approximately 3,000 students and 1,000 teachers to have one of the most exciting and memorable experiences of their lives.
- Inspires students to love learning, increases their self-confidence, opens their minds to new disciplines and possibilities, improves their academic performance and prepares them for success in whatever they do.
- National History Day® is a 501 (c)(3) organization registered in the state of Maryland. Donations are tax deductible. A copy of the current financial statement of National History Day® is available by writing to 4511 Knox Road, Suite 205, College Park, MD 20740 or by calling 301-314-9739. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
National History Day®
In Honor or Memory of an Individual
To make a donation in honor or memory of an individual, please use this form.