National Contest Summer Internship 2019
- You must be a past NHD Contest participant (at the local, state, or national level).
- You must be enrolled in college and have completed at least two years.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Any major can apply.
- You must be able to join the national office by May 28, 2019 and stay through the end of June.
National History Day provides:
- Housing in an apartment-like setting. Housing is near the College Park Metro stop, with easy access to downtown Washington, D.C., and our interns usually spend their weekends sightseeing.
- A modest spending allowance.
Interns must provide:
- Transportation to and from Maryland.
- Spending money to tour Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas.
Please e-mail the application as one complete PDF with “Last Name, First Name” as the document title to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the 2019 Summer Internship are due by Friday, March 8th, 2019.
Download the 2019 National Contest Summer Internship Application