All programs are full and all passes have been claimed. We are processing requests in the order in which they were received. We will notify participants of their programs and passes as we are able to process them.
NHD Explore (NHDx) is a series of programs during the National History Day Contest that allow students to further their love and learning of history. Numerous organizations have opened their doors to participants of the contest as well as their teachers and families.
NHDx registration opened at 10am ET on Wednesday, May 16.
- Rules and guidlines:
- NHD will process the requests in the order that they are received.
- Each "unit" will be given up to one set of passes and one program (until they fill).
- Please do NOT express a preference for a program or passes that you do not want or do not plan to use.
- Each attendee within a "unit" must have a unique email address (this includes all family members or others attending with students).
- Contact information for all attendees will be shared with the partnering organization.
- If passes or programs remain unfilled, the spots will be offered to registered units who expressed an interest in those passes or programs
- Please note that all NHD communication will be directed to the unit’s designated Lead Chaperone.